кладка 120 м3 газобетону

заливка 100 м2 монолітного перекриття

монтаж 280 м2 даху

8-097-2644331

Ігор

Посилання на коментар
Поділитися на інших сайтах

• 3 місяці потому...
bump the thread up.?In 1945, a 12-year-old boy saw something in a shop window that set his heart racing. But the price—five dollars—was far beyond Reuben Earle's means. Five dollars would buy almost a week's groceries for his family.??Reuben couldn't ask his father for the money. Everything Mark Earle made through fishing in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland, Canada. Reuben's mother, Dora, stretched like elastic to feed and clothe their five children.??Nevertheless, he opened the shop's weathered door and went inside. Standing proud and straight in his flour-sack shirt and washed-out trousers, he told the shopkeeper what he wanted, adding, “But I don't have the money right now. Can you please hold it for me for some time?”??“I'll try," the shopkeeper smiled. “Folks around here don't usually have that kind of money to spend on things. It should keep for a while.”Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold,our wow gold site: WoW Gold buy WoW Gold, buy wow power leveling,cheap wow power leveling World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold?All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,WOTLK Power Leveling ,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

А нафига козе баян :fool:

При чем тут это все :fool:

Куда смотрят модераторы :(

Посилання на коментар
Поділитися на інших сайтах

Створіть акаунт або увійдіть у нього для коментування

Ви маєте бути користувачем, щоб залишити коментар

Створити акаунт

Зареєструйтеся для отримання акаунта. Це просто!

Зареєструвати акаунт

Увійти

Вже зареєстровані? Увійдіть тут.

Увійти зараз
  • Створити...